I needed something different for breakfast. I’m generally a creature of habit. However, after 2 weeks of one egg, 3 egg whites, and a couple pieces of bacon, I was ready for a change! I’ve been slacking on getting enough of my healthy fats in daily. So, I chose some avocados. I’m not a fan of it by itself, and decided it’d be great with some cream cheese. How did I know it’d be great with cream cheese?? Because EVERYTHING is good with a little cream cheese 😛
What you’ll need:
2 slices Ezekial Bread
2 Pasture Raised Eggs
1 T of Cream Cheese
33g of Avocado
2 Slices of Turkey Bacon
1 T Organic Earth Butter Spread
1. Spray your skillet with non stick EVOO. Add your eggs and cook them to your liking. I like them just a little less than over medium. Remove from skillet and place to the side.
2. Add your bacon and cook them your your desired crispiness.
3. While bacon is cooking, mix together avocado, cream cheese, garlic and onion powder. I just sprinkled some of each on until I found a taste I liked. I would imagine it was 1/2 t of each.
4. Remove bacon from skillet and place to the side.
5. Add avocado spread on the inside of each bread slice and then your eggs, and bacon, and put the sandwich together.
6. Butter one of the outsides, and place that side down on the skillet. Add butter to the remaining side, and cook both sides until its crispy the way you like it 🙂
Eat and Enjoy!!
macros: 528cal /33f/ 33c / 25p