Baby, Its Cold Outside! 🙂 Its getting entirely too cold, and fast!! No more track and bleacher workouts, trail runs, or meet ups with the girls at the park for a killer session! Here in the midwest (Missouri), it wont be long before the roads are packed with snow and ice, making traveling to the gym quite the task!
You’ve been so consistent with your workouts. You’re hitting your nutrition goals. Dont let the cold keep you from meeting those goals! Here are a few of my favorite items that you MUST HAVE to slay your winter workouts!
1. These CC Beanies are AMAZING! I dont have my own….yet….but I borrowed one of my gal pals to test out for a bit before I actually bought one. I have major online shopping commitment LOL
I love the occasional run in the cold. I don’t know why, but every year, I want to do it. But, my current beanies slip off, are too thin, or are too heavy. And, none of them let me put my hair up comfortably! I am beyond obsessed with these CC Beanies! They are so soft and stay on without having to readjust them all the time! The best part is, it gets the hair off your neck, and keeps your head and ears warm, all while keeping your bun or pony in tact! <3 With plenty of colors to choose from, its the perfect addition to your winter wardrobe!
As of today, Sunday November 12, 2017, some are offering Free Shipping, while others are offering Free Shipping with orders over $25.
2. I almost always workout at home, unless I am teaching a boot camp session out that the park. I seriously do not know what I would do without my JBL Bluetooth Speaker (mines Teal)!
I use this for every group workout we do! I keep it up by me for easy access when I teach class. Each member is able to hear it no matter where theyve planted themselves on the court. I love it because I can control the volume from the speaker itself, or from my phone. Ive been able to have my phone on me while working with one client on one side of the room, and still be able to turn it down when the speaker is on the other end of the room. We like to listen to it pretty loud, especially when we are killing a HIIT or ab session, and it has incredible sound! No static. No vibrations. Ive also spilled water on it during a workout, or while its on the counter next to the sink while Im cooking, and it really is splash proof! Its just awesome!
3. Warm Clothing. It makes me so happy 🙂 I am always so COLD! Now, a couple of these are on my wish list. Im a try it before you buy it kind of gal 😛 Im hoping some of the store we visit in KC over Thanksgiving will have some of these for me to check out!! Like this Ororo Heated down vest! 3 heat settings, and most importantly, they included heat around the collar. I hate the wind creeping down my neck! As of today Tues November 14, 2017, there is also FREE SHIPPING!
Another winter clothing item that is a MUST!? The IdealFit Seamless Long Sleeve Shirt. I sweat. Like, A LOT. It’s disgusting 😛 But, it is what it is, and I am so thankful that shirts like this can leave me feeling clean, even after an intense workout! All that sweat on my shirt, and it doesnt even feel wet! And who wants the cold wind blasting your wet shirt making it even colder?? Plus, Thumboles! Who could ask for more? 🙂 This one, I already own (an am getting ready to purchase the pink one). Theyre tight but not too tight, and incredibly soft and so so smooth! Heres a pic of me, and a pic of the model wearing them <3 Use code: DIANE15 for 1% off your 5purchase! New customer? Vist HERE for an automatic 10% off, shop, create your account, and use code DIANE15 for another 15% off, making it a total of 25% off your first order! They have hoodies, joggers and legging too if you like all that! See them HERE
4. October was incredibly cold for us! I could have definitely used a set of these when we were watching my 8 year olds 6pm soccer games! I’ve had a pair that you plug in, and it worked great, but I’m shooting for one of these bluetooth headbands!
Tenergy’s Womens Bluetooth Headphones – Target
As of Tues Nov 14, 2017, Currently on sale for $20 – Free Shipping until 12/23/17
180s Exolite Groove Ear Warmers – Amazon
As of Tues Nov 14, 2017, Currently on sale for $18 – Free Shipping when you spend over $25
CozyPhones – Amazon
As of Tues Nov 14, 2017, Currently on sale for $18.97 – Free Shipping when you spend over $25
5. Dry Shampoo. Cause honestly, who wants to have to run out in the cold, with wet hair? No one wants icicles dangling from their bangs by the time your heat finally kicks in in your car! 😛
Here is the one I have. It’s alright. It’s cheap, and it gets the job done, but its nothing spectacular. As of today, Tues Nov 14, 2017, its currently only $4.89 at Target, plus shipping
This one though, Batiste, is the one I keep hearing about. I could’ve sworn this was something a teen in the 90s was using LOL But for real, every time I ask for suggestions, this is one that comes up! I’m waiting to finish up my NYM bottle to give this one a try!
Have you used Dry Shampoo? Which one is your favorite? Comment below and let me know! Im always looking for a better option!
Not to mention, this is the first time Ive ever seen one for brunettes!! This ones currently only $6.83 on Amazon
What do you think about this list? Should I have added something else? Let me know!
***In the spirit of full disclosure, this post may contain affiliate links, which means that I may get a commission only if you decide to purchase products from a link I have used here. I do not get paid per clicks, so please, click, shop, and save. Let me know if you have any questions!